Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Saturday, April 5, 2008

This and that

Well, folks, it isn't April Fool's Day any more. But it is April, and the weather has more or less become springlike around my neck of the woods. I don't really have much to say, except that, from time to time, I find a blog or a website that doesn't have anything to do with writing, prehistoric humans, or anything related to medieval times. And the blog is so entertaining, or so relevant to something that is going on in the world today, that I have to add it. So, from time to time, the Gentle Reader will find something new that doesn't seem to relate to anything I'm writing about. The latest in this particular category is a blog called "Playing Chess With Pigeons, which is basically about antievolutionists. Some of you may not "believe" in evolution, and that may be your choice. However, the antievolutionists I'm talking about want to make everybody stop believing in evolution. And that is dangerous. And Playing Chess With Pigeons has something to say about that. I'm not asking anybody to accept what they have to say, or believe it(any more than I'm asking anybody to accept or believe anything I have to say. I'm just giving you out there the opportunity to ponder possibilities. So whenever I find something that allows you to do so, I"m going to link to it.
Anne G

No comments: