Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally, at long last, peace and quiet!

At last, at last! I finally get to blog again. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever have time. My computer works, my printer works, and all I have to do now is get my old files tnsferred to my new ocmputer. I'm left with a pile of critiques and a chapter to upload to an online critique group, which will keep me busy for a while, but I'll stop in and keep everyone informed of my progress. Maybe I'll drop a few lines about some advice I've gotten recently, and how that meshes with my own writing experience, too. As they used to say, "the beat goes on"!
Anne G

2 comments:

Michael Balter said...

Welcome back, Anne! Computer troubles can make a writer really miserable, I've been there...

best, Michael

Anne Gilbert said...

Well, it's been a hassle, but my computer works, more or less. I'm glad of that. I won't tell you the whole nasty story. . . . .