Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another BIG woo-hoo!

I just found out today that The Writer's Daily Grind has been pegged at Spot 91 by something called Wikio!  They have a category, Literature, and that's where I'm 91! As far as I can tell, the site is legitimate, and there seem to be a fair number of interesting blogs on all kinds of subjects.  I'm at 91, because I just got put there, and there is some kind of gadget I can put on my blog that recognizes this.  The only trouble is, so far, I've only been "indexed" but not "ranked", at least not officially, so I can't download the gadget or widget or whatever it is.  But still. . . . along with the 11 followers I've accumulated(thank you very much, followers, please feel free to spread the word), I feel that at last, after a little over two years of hard work, I'm finally getting recognized.  Woo-hoo!

Anne G

No comments: