Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Sunday, October 11, 2009

In praise of Living the History

Elizabeth Chadwick's Living the History blog is one of the best, and most accessible blogs, for anyone interested in fiction, and/or medieval history, that I know of.  She also has a website(which you can access once you get to the blog), which is full of research material she's gathered, for anyone to use.  Today, I just want to post a short note on her latest blog entry, a biography of John Marshal.  John Marshal was the father of the more famous William Marshal.  For those interested in medieval history, and the famous figures of the period, I can't think of a better place to begin your research.  Thank you very much for your blog and your website, Elizabeth Chadwick!

Anne G

2 comments:

Elizabeth Chadwick said...

Anne thank you - what a warm accolade :-) I do my best!

Anne Gilbert said...

EC:

Any time you publish anything of interest, I will be sure to note it here! Your blog is one of the most informative, on the "early medieval era" that I have ever seen.