Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Friday, July 27, 2007

More "technical" stuff

This is still a "technical" note, just to let anyone know: I'm still adding a lot of information and links to other blogs and websites as I find them. Although this blog will primarily focus on writers and writing, and thoughts about my own writing, due to the nature of my Great Medieval Science Fiction Masterpiece, I have a wide variety of interests, and therefore links to other writers and sites. And I expect --- I certainly hope --- that a variety of people will come visit from time to time. Some will be more interested in writing issues, others in "medieval" stuff, and still others will primarily be interested in the prehistoric. So, folks, expect to see more and more links of various kinds added regularly. And, I think, that's about all I need to say about this. Unless something very unusual happens.
Anne G

No comments: