Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Again, a reminder

To anybody visiting here:

I have had to delete another piece of spam again. This was another "money-making" opportunity, so-called. I am not interested in fake "opportunities". And again, just a reminder, every time I see a piece of junk like this, I will delete it. Some people who really want to write, or hear about my novel-in-progress, or want to be referred to material relating to prehistoric people, come here and comment. I am quite happy that they do. But I am not happy about people who think they can come on here and try to sell something. If this sort of thing continues, I'll have to modify ths blog so comments have to be approved by me, and quite frankly, I don't want to do that. I much prefer the free flow of ideas. But I do not want to have to swallow spam with the ideas. This time, I hope enough has been said.
Anne G

No comments: