Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Friday, February 27, 2009

Whew!

Yesterday, when trying to transfer my writing files, I had an aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!! moment.  That was because I thought I'd wiped out some important files.  I was starting to have even worse of an aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhh!!!!e moment, when I thought I'd somehow wiped the writing files from  about 10 chapters of the third book in my trilogy.  Fortunately, I'd had the wit to save them on an external hard drive.  So the day was saved!  Of course, I now have to straighten some things out, but yes indeed, I have all my writing files now, and I can proceed with my plan.  Of course,the first ten chapters of my first book need to be copied, but there's an upside to this:  I can tweak and revise!  Ain't writing grand?

Anne G

No comments: