Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Monday, February 4, 2008

We're getting medieval!

I've been a little slow about blogging lateley. That's because my computer is getting kind of old and cranky, just like a really arthritic old man or woman. Oh well, I've had the thing long enough. Anyway, I've just added a link that's stuffed full of all kinds of medieval novel goodies. Some of them I've read, albeit longer ago than I care to think about. Some of them I merely intend to read. The link has lists of other periods besides medieval, but alas, nothing prehistoric. Well you can't have everything. This wonderful resource for all writing medieval, so to speak, is Historical Novels.info. Should you, gentle reader, decide to visit it, look on the left side at the dropdown menu, and click on "medieval". There you will find a wealth of books for every taste and temperament.

Happy reading,
Anne G

No comments: