Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Anniversary musings

This blog has been running for a little over a year. It started on July 27,2007 with a simple "Introduction". I thought that was the best way to start. While this blog is not yet famous, whatever that may mean in the blogosphere, a small, but steady stream of people has been visiting. I want to thank each and every one of you. You know who you are.

I am also pleased to announce that the blog Remote Central It's about my blog re the 100th anniversary of the discovery of the infamous La Chapelle aux Saintes Neandertal. You have to scroll down to July 16, where there is a piece in Four Stone Hearth #45 Thanks, Remote Central!

In the coming year, there will probably be lots more controversies about Neandertals. I will make my ideas about them known to all readers. And there will probably be lots more good books out there for me to read. I'll let everyone know about those, too. Finally, I'll likely be doing more musings about my own writing struggle --- and it is a struggle sometimes, not just for me, but for any writer. And of course, if I get really lucky, I'll letcha all know when my Great Medieval Science Fiction Masterpiece With Neandertals gets published. Anyone who has had sufficient interest to show up here, should be among the first to know that! Take my word for it, I'm working furiously on a rewrite of the first book, in that hope!

No comments: