Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Woo-hoo! Some good library news for a change!

Some  good news has come out of the library rubble of woes lately.  Yesterday, when browsing one of my local branches, I found a copy of Elizabeth Chadwick's The Greatest Knight, her recent biographical fiction about William Marshal.  It's not that new, I guess, but it was recently reissued -- in the US -- in paperback, and our local system obtained a copy.  This, after I won the same paperback version, by writing a reply to a blog about it.  Haven't gotten around to reading it though.  So many books, so little time.  Anyway, it's not all gloom and doom there.

Anne G

No comments: