Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Cost of Freedom

I don't usually "advertise" like this, but I just found out that the writer Carol Spradling is having a book published both digitally at the end of May, and in print in November. Her book is The Cost of Freedom, set during the time of the American Revolution. For those of you who might be interested in what appear to be historical romances, it looks exciting.

I am announcing this book because I believe writers should help one another whenever possible, so I'm linking to the site Random Thoughts, which is a blog by another writer. Her name is Jennifer Hedren, and she is also apparently in the last year of law school. Since my daughter graduated from law school last June, I have a special place in my heart for those who study law, whatever the world may say about them. So when Jennifer publishes, I will "advertise" her, too.
Anne G

No comments: