Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Sunday, May 25, 2008

There has to be a reason why. . . . .

There has to be a reason why I've been having trouble accessing certain sites I consider important(one of them is related to my book(s)). Various sites have been, to put it mildy, "buggy". I can't access the one that's related to my book(s) at all. And then I got this message from an astrology site, of all places! Apparently the planet Mercury is retrograde at the moment. According to this astrology site, when Mercury is retrograde, it affects electronic communications. . . . At least my Compose Mode panel is back, though slowly.

If that is the case, let us hope that the planet Mercury will soon stop being retrograde! Oh, and make of this what you will!
Anne G

No comments: