Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolutions

Over at The Disorganised Author Anita Davison, a writer of historical fiction(who, BTW, has been published) mentioned the idea of resolutions related to writing.  She wants to make lots of contact with publishers.  Well, she’s already published, so she had an advantage!   But this gave me an idea:  I should set goals, too. Not resolutions, exactly – they’re too easy to break or forget about.  No, I’m talking about goals.  And I’m setting two goals for 2009:  Goal One is to finish the final book in my Invaders trilogy.  Goal two is to rewrite and revise the first book and, I hope, have it in shape to start querying agents, etc.  And I will be working furiously to accomplish both these goals. Wish me luck, all ye who enter this blog, and read these words!

Anne G

No comments: