Redheaded Neanderlady

Redheaded Neanderlady
This is a photoshopped version of something I found in National Geographic about the time I started researching

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This is a shameless promotion

Tday, I'm shamelessly promoting a website I found, relating to writing and historical fiction, especially medieval-themed historical fiction. Sorry, there's no sci-fi there, but maybe Steven Till, who has another website, will add my Great Medieval Science Fiction Masterpiece when it becomse a Great Best Seller, and I become rich and famous --- I mean, let's face it. My ambition is to aspire to J.K. Rowling heights! But that's another story. Anyway, should any reader drop by here, I happily recommend Creative Writing, Historical Fiction, Fantasy, Medieval History. You, dear reader, could do far worse than go there. And maybe you'll find some books to read that you haven't read. I did!
Anne G

No comments: